Thursday, January 29, 2015

...."model that Christ established when He....."



"I have been working with Joel and Melissa Johnson for the past three summers on short term missions’ trips. It has been a joy to work with them and to see their passion for the lost. Short term missions has definitely impacted my two daughters, my wife and myself. I believe that God is going to allow Joel to raise up an army of teenagers and young adults who will be able to accomplish so much more than he and his wife can do singlehandedly. I believe this is the model that Christ established when he poured his life into 12 disciples and then sent them out to evangelize the world."
Rev. Ace Foldesi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for reading about our ministry news. Please leave your name and any messages for us below. Thank you for your prayers.